Jett has been going to Family Day Care for 1 day per week for a few months now and these are some snaps of his daycare group at their Christmas Party at "Eesh's" house. Jett loved the jumping castle. We are so glad we decided to use a Day Care Mum as Ayesha or "Eesh" is so wonderful with him, and he loves the 3 other girls that go on a Tuesday. Our whole aim for doing some daycare early was for him to hang out with some other kids. Eesh is a bit of a creative legend too, so Jett is always doing something arty, making something or learning new things. He comes home with new words (and even songs!) every week too which is fun to watch, so we definitely see the benefits each week. I wish I had as many resources, toys, books and ideas as Eesh does when I worked as a Speechie!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment